Closure for Jummah Salah – 3rd July 2020
The Masjid will be closed tomorrow afternoon during the Jummah salah period. Our live broadcast will commence at 1.30pm after which we encourage you to pray at home in congregation with your families.
The Masjid will still be open tomorrow for individual prayer at Fajr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
From Saturday 4th July, places of worship will be able to reintroduce regular services and so, congregational prayers will recommence at the Masjid from Fajr on Saturday InshaaAllah. However, the safety measurers we have previously communicated will still be applicable. These are:
- The wudu (ablution) facilities are closed, so you will need to wash at home before you come to the Masjid;
- You must be wearing a protective mask before you enter the Masjid and keep this on at all times while inside the Masjid;
- You must bring your own prayer mat and take it with you when you leave;
- You must bring your own bag to place your shoes in and keep this next to you while you pray – taking the bag with you when you leave;
- A one-way system is in place, so you will enter using the main entrance and leave via the fire exit at the front of the prayer hall;
- Upon completing your prayer, please immediately leave and do not congregate with others – remember to keep a 2-metre distance between yourselves and others at all times;
- Only a limited number of people will be allowed in at any one time, so please be patient if you are asked to wait before being able to enter;
- Brothers only at this time and no children under 10 years old.
Please ensure you follow the above requirements, as entry will not otherwise be permitted. If you are feeling unwell or are showing any symptoms, please do not come to the Masjid and instead stay home.